So, in this post i will write about Garnier Micellar Water. Lately, micellar waters are in hype, so i decided to give it a try. And because some beauty bloggers that the garnier one is worth to try, here i come.
– The Packaging –
– What’s written on the back –
What i love is, when i used it, its non perfume and didn’t sting my eyes or nose like any other face cleanser that contain alcohol. It’s very comfortable to use everyday, since it’s good to clean up your face and doesn’t feel sticky after use it.
- Very affordable price (about IDR 37.000 at Guardian for 125ml)
- Non perfume
- Its okay if you don’t wash your face again after using it, since it doesn’t feel sticky at all
- You can remove your waterproof make up with this (for more, please read it here ), even not with one swipe
- For waterproof make up, you must swipe like 2-4 times for cleaning it.
REPURCHASE? Definitely yes ♥
So, thats the end of my post, hope you guys enjoy reading it and see ya on my next post.
♥ Don’t forget to subscribe me by simply enter your email on the newsletter column ♥
Just keep in touch with me at my other social media ^^
Happy Reading ♥