Hello, guys !
So, in this post i will give you a short review for one of eyeshadow palette that i have, NYC Lovatics in collab with Demi Lovato.
At first, i saw this palette at Target in New York and i was just curious about this palette, because the colours are gorgeous also affordable, like just $7 i believe. I don’t even know about this brand, and i ended up buying this palette because of my curiosity. lol.
– Look at those colours – ♥
– Comes with two pairs of small applicators –
– Swatches on my hand –
You can make 3 different look with this palette,
- Everyday nude look : 1, 2, 3, 5
- Glamour nude look : 4, 6, 7, 8
- Smokey nude look : 9, 10, 11, 112
I found that this palette is okay, i mean for the quality also the affordable price, this palette has done quiet impressive job. None of these colours made me upset, like in terms of pigmentation and fall out.
My reviews :
- Dupe for Urban Decay Naked Palette in more affordable price, even the colours are bit different.
- Pigmentation are okay, only number 1,3,6 that have less pigmentation than others.
- Easy to blend
- Long lasting
- You can make 3 different look with this palette
- Plastic packaging makes it look cheap (i mean, i know that it is very affordable, but…..) lol
- The glitters are fall out a little bit, but i still don’t really mind with that
So, that’s the end of this review, hope u guys enjoy reading it and see ya in my next post.
Don’t forget to subscribe me by simply enter your email to the newsletter box 🙂
Happy Reading ♥